Tree is up....

Of course it was after a disastrous event of not able to find all the parts to the tree, boxes everywhere in the living room, broken "favorite" ornaments. Dave and I ended up going and buying a new tree. Let's be real a $17 tree just isn't suppose to last 4 years. Kami was absolutely hilarious last night too. we of course had Christmas music on and Kami kept giggling at the different songs, like Frosty and Rudolf. Then she was so excited about the tree itself. She even said, "mom, your the best mom ever. You bought us a new van and now a new tree." You would of thought it was Christmas morning the way Kami was acting. I think she likes Christmas as much as I do. Finally one that thinks everything about Christmas is exciting and not just the presents. Hopefully by tonight we will be able to get the rest of the house decorated and present wrapped. Today is my day off to go shopping. I am pretty sure I should be able to get everything done. I have a few other things I have to get situated for additional things going on. We are going to do the 12 days of Christmas again this year. We just have to figure out who we are going to do it for. Then we can start baking. Now to just finish the 30 crocheted snowflakes for my Christmas cards. At this rate they won't get out till summer 2008.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my you are such a busy super woman! Merry Christmas! :D HUGS!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.