Ugg boots and Santa Claus.

No Santa did not come in Ugg boots this year.

A speech language pathologist that works in my district is having a baby boy next month. My department is doing a get together before she leaves to throw her a shower. I crocheted her these ugg boots. They are super soft and super cute.



We had our breakfast with Santa which went over rather well, even though I was buying a Santa suit at 1 am at Wal Mart. We couldn't find where the suit went when we moved into the new building. Everyone had an idea of where it was but no one could actually find it. So to be on the safe side I ran down to Wal Mart Friday night after the PMS party to pick up a Santa suit. We didn't have to use it though because right before the Bishop finally found it in the shed outside. At least I knew that we had one if we needed it. We had about 7-10 families there which works out to be about 25 kids. The Bishopric cooked and served the breakfast and I took the Santa pictures. They aren't the best this year because my camera refused to work when it was time and so I ended up using someone else's camera at the last minute. Now to just get everything done for the Nativity and then everything ready for the New Year and I can finally take some time off to relax. What a busy time. Kalaree didn't want to sit on Santa's lap this year. She is finally to the age where it isn't cool. I made her stand in the picture though because darn it I am not ready for her to be at that stage of life.


The girl's invites for their friend birthday party went out yesterday. So far everyone has RSVP for Kezri which means for sure 6 little girls and one has for Kami. I really pray others will RSVP, I would hate for Kami to only have one friend show up. I think I will call and get a definite so that if some aren't going to make it I can invite others this time around. We are having a joint party at the bowling alley, one girl an her friends in one lane and the other girl with her friends in the other. It was the cheapest option out there. I can't believe what people are charging for birthday parties now a days. Now to just order both the family cake and the friend cake and things should be good to go. Is December over yet?

Comments

Mikaela said…
Okay, that doesn't look like a certain someone dressed as Santa. Oh, and can I just say that Kalaree looks gorgeous in that picture? Her hair is so cute and her sweater and stuff. Would she let me borrow it? hehehehe!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.