Why is it...

that you don't think about taking a picture of something till much later? So today Mikaela and I head out to our usual lunch spot for a Christmas break at last lunch and then to Joann's to get the makings for a Mary and angel and 4 sheep costumes. Then I remembered that I have to head over to this other gals house to pick up some costumes we are borrowing from her. Well since Mikaela hadn't ridden in the new van yet she asked that I drive that today. We get to this house I get the Rubbermaid tote and then jump back in the van and start to back up. Then I hear this CRUNCH sound. So I stop and pull forward and hear this dragging sound. CRAP!!!!! Mikaela looks at me and says, "did you hit the recycle bin?" Yup!!! that is exactly what I hit and now it is wedged under my van and stuck on the bumper. So I am pushing and pulling this thing and it won't come loose so then Mikaela gets out and her and I together couldn't get it. Then this gal comes out. Which by the way I was praying didn't see me hit her recycle bin. She is laughing, Mikaela's laughing, I am laughing and we still can't get this bin undone from my back bumper. Finally we did and the gal looks at me and says, "now you know I am going to go inside and tell my son, that wouldn't of happened if you had taken it in 3 hours ago like I told you to." No damage to the van and well the recycle bin has a giant crack in it now. But all in all a great funny afternoon. I am so glad for people that don't get uptight about little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.