The big debate
Okay so lately Kalaree has been begging to get out of orchestra. She HATES the teacher to say the least. Semester is coming up and to change now would be fine but I am nervous that she wouldn't keep up the violin and then that is one less talent for her. I know that I never kept up the piano and I wish I had now that I am an adult but still. So I keep tossing it around. Is she staying in orchestra because I am forcing her too or is it because she does really like it but doesn't like the teacher? Also the other problem is that she really wants to pick up drama but can't since she has orchestra and guess what the orchestra teacher is the drama teacher so if she drops one then she is right back where she was at before. Then the option of her coming out to Medical Lake is there too. Which I am really contemplating. We could move her right at semester and so she wouldn't miss out on anything and jsut see how it goes the rest of the year. It wouldn't make much of a difference as far as friends go because her church friends have never been in her ward so really this would be not much different. OH the dilemas I wish I had a magic ball to tell me what to do
Comments
{{HUGS}} and prayers as you make the tough decision!