Finished crafts.

I have been able to do some great crafting this last week. Mom asked me to make her a lanyard for her ID and so on Monday I headed tot he bead store and got what I needed to make that. I made her one and I made me one. I really like both of them, I can't wait to give mom her's. I finished up a cardigan that I was working on for Kami today too. As well as a hat and a pair of socks to match. I love the yarn and it makes up super cute.




I started a sweater for Kezri but I am not happy with it so I think I may take it out and start all over. It just isn't looking like something she would wear. I was totally sold on the yarn originally but now that I am working it up it is doing this weird striping thing that isn't very flattering. Darn Yarn. Not sure what I will do, right now I have put it away to come back to since it isn't working up like I like it, hopefully giving a break from it will help. Who knows. Kami is asking for more crocheted socks, so I think I will work some of those up since they are super fast and easy to do.

Today I was also very productive in teh kitchen too. I made brownies from scratch as well as a pot roast, Thanks Jake that Crockpot came in real handy. I also made homemade rolls. I am still stuffed from dinner and we ate 3 hours ago.

Now back to work tomorrow. Hopefully an easy day. Kezri has try outs for the Missoula Children's Theater. It make me a little nervous for a couple of reasons. She really isn't as out going as Kalaree, but she has this big desire to be the lead part of Cinderella. Also I worry since she gets headaches so easily, we will have to work something out for her to be under those bright lights, so we are aiming for nothing but a miserable couple of nights for her. At least this will be a good learning ezxperience for her one way or another.

Comments

Mikaela said…
I think it turned out so cute! I so wish I had a girl...then I could get aunt Holly to make all sorts of cute things for her! Not that you don't for McKay, but well, you know what I mean. Girl stuff is just much cuter, let's be honest!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.