Hand me a shovel

Day three tomorrow of snow days for both the girls and for me. I just keep thinking of all the work that isn't getting done and how far behind I am getting. The girls are loving the snow days playing with all their friends and just having a grand old time. But I am ready to go back to work, however I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. They can't get the back roads cleared and it is suppose to snow again tomorrow and then again on Saturday and Sunday. We are already buried where the heck are we suppose to put anymore snow. Seriously, you can't tell where anything ends or begins over here. There is a pile as tall as Kezri in our front yard. The good thing is maybe tomorrow I could get out and get some cute pictures of the girls in this winter wonderland. I am sure it will help ease my transition back into the real world.

Comments

Mikaela said…
I know, it's INSANE!!!!!!! I honestly feel like I'm living back in RExburg again! I love the snow, generally, but I'm so sick to death of it, and yet it keeps on coming! I cannot believe 3 days of cancellation. I really can't! Blows my mind!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.