Really not much going on...

This week has been a rather dull week.

We decided as a family that we wanted to join Netflix's. I know sounds rather boring but I do really enjoy them. It takes such a short time to get each of the movies and it is so much better than paying an arm and a leg each time we rent something. Plus with our crazy life we don't have a bunch of time to just watch movies so keeping them till they get watched is so much better.

I finished up a couple more pair of crocheted socks. Kami loves these, especially the ones with the beads, she has to "try them out" as soon as I am done with them to make sure they make just the right amount of noise. I have started testing a few new projects for the one designer and I can't tell you how much I love her patterns. Brandi really should get one or two since they are rather easy to do and the support they offer is so great.

I got one of the two W2's that I need to file our taxes this year. I can't tell you how excited I am to have them. I know it sounds rather crazy but in years past this time of year has been horrible since we didn't even file to hear everyone getting their returns and their plans for them. WOO HOO, we finally get to file taxes. I am so excited and that isn't sarcasm.

Having one run around with Kalaree's school. She didn't make the one violin performance that they had this week and the teacher is docking her grade (40% of her grade), however it was held in the evening and Kalaree had homework that was more important. Kalaree keeps begging us to take her out of orchestra. Her and the teacher just keep going around and around. I have an appointment with the teacher on Tuesday so we will see what happens. I would pull her from orchestra if I knew that she would stay with the violin, but I don't know that and so I would hate for her to lose out. Maybe it is time to look into private lessons for her and just go from there.

Kezri tried out for the Missoula Children's Theater, and of course didn't make it. She was upset for maybe ten minutes and then was fine with it. It is so hard watching her try to do things just because Kalaree did them, knowing it is not what she would really want to do. Guess I am glad that I tried out for Drill team 3 year and not make it since now I can tell that story to try to help Kezri understand that she needs to do things for her and not just because others (Kalaree) does them.

Kami has a new friend at preschool. This is a family that use to be in our ward and then moved to this other ward. The little girl is a year younger but it is good since Kami was struggling this year in making friends there.

David and I had a quiet anniversary. We just went out to dinner. Weird this year we exchanged Christmas gifts and not anniversary gifts when in years past it has been the other way around. We didn't exchange gifts this year because we both just didn't make it to the store. Funny how that happens. But we did have a nice dinner and some time just us. Have I mentioned how great it is that I have a daughter old enough to babysit?

Well this turned into a novel so I guess I better end for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.