Slow week

I know for me that means that I spend maybe 5 of the 7 days at home but really this was a nice even week. I promised Kami that I would volunteer in her classroom after the Christmas break so on Tuesday since I had no meeting scheduled for work I called in sick and headed over to Kami's preschool to volunteer. It was interesting to see how each preschool is run differently. I sure wish I could expose Kami to the many different ones but this is a good one. Then on Wednesday I got a SNOW DAY. The girls had to attend school. They didn't even get a late start. It was kind of nice to stay home without the girls and be able to relax. I did have a parent meeting Tuesday night at Kami's preschool and a presidency meeting on Wednesday night. So I was busy but more down time then run around time. Then yesterday I was able to make it home around 4:30 from work. I was suppose to go to the policy council for Kami's preschool but Kezri decided at the last minute to throw this huge fit and there was no way I was leaving her with Kalaree to babysit knowing I would get a call every 5 minutes about stuff Kezri was pulling, so instead I stayed home and gave Kezri chore after chore till she figured out that all she had to was one chore without gripping about it then she could quit. However, that resulted in a clean organized pantry, the kitchen mopped and their bedroom picked up. Not to bad if you really consider all in all she learned a lesson and I got a few clean rooms. today was a relaxing day at the office. In fact everybody took a 1/2 day of but me so I am here all by myself. It is nice since I have been able to get so much stuff done by being by myself. Now I have no clue what I am going to do next week. i am sure something will come up. My yarn came in so I can finish Kami's cardigan that I started and I also started one for Kezri so I plan to get that finished up this weekend too. I really want to just stay home and have a quiet weekend. The girls want to hit the hills one more time before the snow here melts and since the weather is suppose to be warming up I think they are heading that direction this weekend. I plan to sit at home, make hot chocolate and crochet. I can't wait. So on that note I am going to start shutting things down here and head out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.