Winter Wonderland

I can't believe the amount of snow that we have gotten and we are only in for more. I figured I should at least share with the rest of you what it looks like around our house. Since that is about as far as I am going to go till the roads are a little better. We are on day three of snow days and it is suppose to snow 7 more inches tonight so I can only figure that we will have another one tomorrow. Let's hope for Friday.

Scenery:






My car:




The kids snow art (colored water in a spray bottle):



Comments

Mikaela said…
Remind me of all these fun, crazy things I can do next year when My kid's old enough to really get into it! I'd do it now, but there is NO SNOW down here, at all! WEIRD! a few short hours away is a winter wonderland...oh, I don't wanna go home to it tomorrow!
Anonymous said…
I really feel sorry for the girls. Normally they get to hang out with Dave, but with all the snow days they are stuck at home with you! Poor Poor girls. :P


{{HUGS}}

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.