Grandma

I stole this picture of my grandma from my cousins blog. I hope she doesn't mind but it has been forever since I have seen her and I figured this would be a good way to document her for my records.

This is my dad's mom. She lives in Idaho. I haven't seen her in a while, may be time for a short vacation down that direction to see everyone.

ETA: Grandma is holding my cousins Shandi's baby Tage.

Comments

I don't mind at all that your borrowed the picutre, I put it up so that family could see a recent picture. I also thought that it was cute. I appreciate that you comment on my page, I don't know if anyone really reads it other than you and my mom but oh well, I told grandma today that I would give mom the address to your blog so that she can show her picutres of your kids. Grandma said she would love to take a look so hopefully that will happen sometime soon. Love Ya.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.