The Lord works in wonderful ways.

Today was our ward conference, which really doesn't mean much to the primary other than the Stake President spoke as well as the Bishop and the stake visits our ward. But lately I have really been feeling down and out about this whole house buying thing. Not that it has been that bad but the doubt that sits in the back of your mind telling you that you aren't worthy to get it sort of thing. It also doesn't help that the girls are sick of each other and fight over every little thing and they have no where to go to get away from each other. So here I sit with this poor me attitude and how it will never happen and yada yada yada, you get the picture. Well today the Stake President spoke on pretty much turning lemons to lemonade. Which of course right along the line that I needed to hear but still I sat there with the I have done my time, had my share of trials and darn it I want the reward attitude. So I leave sacrament with a okay I need to be better at looking at the bright side and less of why noting. Then I get to Primary and my first counselor says that her and her husband are going to meet with the Stake President and asked if I would conduct. Not a big deal, her husband is the elders quorum president so I was sure that was the case. But then she comes back and we have a chance to talk. She is 6 months pregnant and apparently she has too much amniotic fluid and that is compressing the baby's heart and lungs and therefore the lungs are not forming and the baby is pretty much going into congenital heart failure. So as it stand right now they can hope for a miracle but the likelihood is very slim. Pretty much the Dr. has prepared them to not have a baby. They don't know why or what caused this, they are running tests but they may never know. My heart is just breaking. Here I am complaining about something so little as whether or not I gt a house and my counselor is going through a real trauma. What a baby I am. I may of had my time of trials and they were not easy but I made it threw them and I know she will make it threw this. So I guess today I learned that life is unpredictable and that while we have our own path to go down it will have it ups and downs, but everyone has them. Some ups are really ups and some downs are really downs and that we need to be willing to always look at the ups even when we are in a down time, especially since there is always someone else out there that will be going threw something way worse than me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.