My latest project
My first counselor lost her baby on Wednesday. On their visit Tuesday the baby was not doing well and the Dr. suggested that they deliver and see what they can do from there. They went in Wednesday morning and her baby was born that morning. They got about two hours with him before he past. They are really both doing well. I offered to crochet the burial outfit since there are a ton of preemie patterns and they were having a hard time finding something small enough. I had to tweak the pattern a little bit since the original pattern was rather old fashion. I have to admit that all the pattern testing really paid off with this since I was able to do what I want rather than just accept it the way it was. It was really hard to make but really such a blessing.


Not to get our hopes up but David may of gotten a job. He applied for the executive director of Kami's preschool and they have pretty much been using him in that capacity the last couple of days. They asked him to go through applications for another position that is open right now. They also asked him to come in to the morning preschool and work with a couple of problem children. They told him today that they plan to interview next week for the position and to have someone hired before next Friday. The teacher has even told David that she would love to see him get that position and she is part of the hiring committee. But again not to get our hopes up. We are just kind of waiting on that too. You would think I was the queen of patience. However, I am not gracious about it at all.
Not to get our hopes up but David may of gotten a job. He applied for the executive director of Kami's preschool and they have pretty much been using him in that capacity the last couple of days. They asked him to go through applications for another position that is open right now. They also asked him to come in to the morning preschool and work with a couple of problem children. They told him today that they plan to interview next week for the position and to have someone hired before next Friday. The teacher has even told David that she would love to see him get that position and she is part of the hiring committee. But again not to get our hopes up. We are just kind of waiting on that too. You would think I was the queen of patience. However, I am not gracious about it at all.
Comments