Not much going on but a lot going on.
You know that hurry up to wait situation. Well, on Monday I was talking with the principal at Michael Anderson Elementary and telling her how we want to purchase a new home but we were waiting still on an answer for a pre approval. Well it turns out her husband is a mortgage brocker and so we called him on Monday and he is actively working on getting us a loan. At an even better deal than what countrywide wanted and we can be approved now and not have to have the money in hand. So between all the running around and gathering of the needed documentation and what not we have been busy but we don't have any definite answers yet.
It snowed here yesterday, so I had to leave work early since the road between Medical Lake and Spokane was a total white out situation. Thank goodness for a two hour late start today because I was not looking forward to driving that road again anytime soon, but by this morning it was fine.
I heard from Janae (my cousin) the other day on Myspace. She has moved to New York to be a nanny. How exciting and fun for her. She gave me her blog address and it is now listed on this page so those that know her can check it out. She also was given my blog address so if this is Janae reading, "Welcome and I am glad that you checked this out."
Well back to work lunch is over. Love you all.
It snowed here yesterday, so I had to leave work early since the road between Medical Lake and Spokane was a total white out situation. Thank goodness for a two hour late start today because I was not looking forward to driving that road again anytime soon, but by this morning it was fine.
I heard from Janae (my cousin) the other day on Myspace. She has moved to New York to be a nanny. How exciting and fun for her. She gave me her blog address and it is now listed on this page so those that know her can check it out. She also was given my blog address so if this is Janae reading, "Welcome and I am glad that you checked this out."
Well back to work lunch is over. Love you all.
Comments