Still no news...
...but I am handling it better right now. Ask again in ten minutes and it may not be the same answer. David just talked with the brocker and he said that there was some more question that needed answered this morning but that he should know something by today. I guess it really doesn't matter anyways since we won't have the earnest money till tax return comes in and since I am an idiot and made a mistake and had to file an admendment to get our return it will take a little longer to get it. Why can't anything be easy in my life?
I am starting to ge caught up in work and things seem to be going well. Hopefully, no more snow days and I can get back into some sort of pattern again.
Can't change anything on the Mikaela front, so I am going back into denial and then it won't happen right?
Other than that life is fairly every day stuff around here. It has been fun lately dreaming about what I would do with each of the girls rooms and the rest of the house if we were to get the loan. Actually I have to admit that is what is keeping me going because it has been so long that I was actually able to imagine something big happening. We have just been in this finish it mood. Finish school, etc. Now we can look forward into the future.
Well it isn't helping my report writing for me to be on here so I better go and get back to work I just wanted to update as to what was going on.
I am starting to ge caught up in work and things seem to be going well. Hopefully, no more snow days and I can get back into some sort of pattern again.
Can't change anything on the Mikaela front, so I am going back into denial and then it won't happen right?
Other than that life is fairly every day stuff around here. It has been fun lately dreaming about what I would do with each of the girls rooms and the rest of the house if we were to get the loan. Actually I have to admit that is what is keeping me going because it has been so long that I was actually able to imagine something big happening. We have just been in this finish it mood. Finish school, etc. Now we can look forward into the future.
Well it isn't helping my report writing for me to be on here so I better go and get back to work I just wanted to update as to what was going on.
Comments