Tagged
Where were you 10 years ago:
10 years ago today I was sitting at St. Luke's Hospital getting thing together for David to come home from the hospital and literally at a lose of how we were going to make it work.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Crochet
2. Crochet
3. Crochet
4. Crochet
5. Did I mention crochet?
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Boneless BBQ chicken wings from Applebees right now.
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Chips and cheese
4. Oranges
5. Celery with Peanut butter!
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would pay off all my debt. Buy a nice house and new furnishings for the whole house. Fill a closet for everyone in the family. Buy some land somewhere just to leave alone and make it into a family camp site. Take a long family vacation. set up the girls college fund. Start my doctorate (I know I said no more school for me but hey it would be paid for.) Donate and invest.
Four of my bad habits:
1. I bite my fingernails
2. I am addicted to talking with Mikaela
3. I Love food way to much
4. I don;t work out.
Five jobs that I have had:
1. School Psychologist
2. service manager for a manufactured home business
3. Child photographer
4. KFC worker
5. Office assistant
Five things people don't know about me:
1. I am really insecure about myself
2. I am a reality show junky
3. I love court shows
4. I am not very creative I just know where to look for good ideas.
5. I can't think of anything else since I am pretty much an open book and will tell anyone anything they ask about me.
I am suppose to tag 5 people but I don't think anyone who reads my blog actually blogs themselves so if you blog and you read this TAG!!!!
10 years ago today I was sitting at St. Luke's Hospital getting thing together for David to come home from the hospital and literally at a lose of how we were going to make it work.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Crochet
2. Crochet
3. Crochet
4. Crochet
5. Did I mention crochet?
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Boneless BBQ chicken wings from Applebees right now.
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Chips and cheese
4. Oranges
5. Celery with Peanut butter!
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would pay off all my debt. Buy a nice house and new furnishings for the whole house. Fill a closet for everyone in the family. Buy some land somewhere just to leave alone and make it into a family camp site. Take a long family vacation. set up the girls college fund. Start my doctorate (I know I said no more school for me but hey it would be paid for.) Donate and invest.
Four of my bad habits:
1. I bite my fingernails
2. I am addicted to talking with Mikaela
3. I Love food way to much
4. I don;t work out.
Five jobs that I have had:
1. School Psychologist
2. service manager for a manufactured home business
3. Child photographer
4. KFC worker
5. Office assistant
Five things people don't know about me:
1. I am really insecure about myself
2. I am a reality show junky
3. I love court shows
4. I am not very creative I just know where to look for good ideas.
5. I can't think of anything else since I am pretty much an open book and will tell anyone anything they ask about me.
I am suppose to tag 5 people but I don't think anyone who reads my blog actually blogs themselves so if you blog and you read this TAG!!!!
Comments