Why must everyone be buying right now?
We are still waiting to hear. The brocker called last night and said that the underwritters still have the loan and that right now they are swamped with all the refinancing and new home loans. He reinterated that no news is not bad news and that we should know here real soon. We aren't really doing much else than waiting and well dreaming of what we would do with each of the rooms and what not. I found this great little girls bedroom set on craiglist and would buy it in a heartbeat for Kami if we weren't in this situation. It was white with handpainted flowers on the dresser draws and the headboard and footboard and dresser. I can't wait to paint a room some color other than white and to actually be able to take a wall out if I don't like it. I know that is the destructive side of me.
Work is going great now. I was able to cathc up on all of my reports and to even start working on my reportsfor the next couple of weeks. I am actually back to being ahead of the game. WOO HOO!!!! Now to just keep this up for the remainder of the school year and I won't feel so bad.
The options for snow days has been really interesting. Appartently one district does something every district around them has too. District 81 (Spokane Public Schools) apparently want to send the message that instructional time is important and therefore they are petioning the state to extend the school day by 15 minutes till the end of the school year. Well since District 81 is doing it then we too want to send that impression so Medical Lake is petioning the board and the state to allow us to extend our school day by 1/2 hour from now till the WASL testing in April to make up ours. It really doesn't efect me that much since I usually work that extra time anyways. Other than now my meetings will be later which means I will be leaving later. Hopefully none of those really late ones during the time change.
Well enough play today. Back to work.
Work is going great now. I was able to cathc up on all of my reports and to even start working on my reportsfor the next couple of weeks. I am actually back to being ahead of the game. WOO HOO!!!! Now to just keep this up for the remainder of the school year and I won't feel so bad.
The options for snow days has been really interesting. Appartently one district does something every district around them has too. District 81 (Spokane Public Schools) apparently want to send the message that instructional time is important and therefore they are petioning the state to extend the school day by 15 minutes till the end of the school year. Well since District 81 is doing it then we too want to send that impression so Medical Lake is petioning the board and the state to allow us to extend our school day by 1/2 hour from now till the WASL testing in April to make up ours. It really doesn't efect me that much since I usually work that extra time anyways. Other than now my meetings will be later which means I will be leaving later. Hopefully none of those really late ones during the time change.
Well enough play today. Back to work.
Comments