Another grown up moment.
We opened a savings account yesterday. I know that sounds weird but are finally getting to the point when we can start to put money away. WOO HOO!!! It is nice to know that the money is there if we need it but to be able to just forget about it and allow it to make money for us.
David is still negotiating with the guy from Spokane Woodworking. David talked with him on Monday and told him what he would need and the guy came back with a ridiculus offer. Really low salary and long, long hours. Basically it would be under minimun wage. So David counter offered with a bare minimum requirement and the guy said he would need to think on it and called last night and asked David to come in today to speak with him. I don't have a great feeling about this. I really feel like this guy is trying to build up a company and doesn't have the resource yet and it may cost us in the long run. We will have to see what happens today. I promise to keep everyone informed.
David is still negotiating with the guy from Spokane Woodworking. David talked with him on Monday and told him what he would need and the guy came back with a ridiculus offer. Really low salary and long, long hours. Basically it would be under minimun wage. So David counter offered with a bare minimum requirement and the guy said he would need to think on it and called last night and asked David to come in today to speak with him. I don't have a great feeling about this. I really feel like this guy is trying to build up a company and doesn't have the resource yet and it may cost us in the long run. We will have to see what happens today. I promise to keep everyone informed.
Comments