Doing well

I am doing so much better today. I was lucky enough to spend yesterday with dad and mom and that was so much fun. I really needed that break from all that is going on around here. It sounds as if David may have the internship but we won't know till a little later. The gal in charge said she won't be able to get to it till Monday so that is when we will hear on it. I am working on getting everything ready for the primary activity for tomorrow. It is going to be fun but it will be a bunch of work too. Oh well, we love those right. I still have to head to the church tonight and make sure we have enough cups and plates. I need to call the counselor that wil be doing the fireside. I need to pick up hot dogs and marshmellows since the were expensive at costco and I am sure I can get them cheaper. Then I need to make the camper awards and I should be ready to go till tomorrow when I have to go set everything up. Hopefully, I will have tonight to just work on all this and then tomorrow night to relax from it all.

Work seems to be fine, everyone is calming down and that helps out quite a bit. It usually goes like this but this year it was intense. Now to just get all my testing and observations done and I will be very happy. It shouldn't be to hard since I am pretty well caught up.

All in all I am doing so much better. I am starting to feel a sort of relief and am doing much better at just waiting on the Lord's time frame. I know that he is there to bless us and that he will. It will just take some time for it to all come together and when it does it will be grand. I really need to learn that things happen so much easier when I let the Lord make them happen rather than me pushing for it to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.