If it isn't one thing it is another.

I know lately it seems that I am doing is griping and I totally apologize for it. I had to laugh today because I was talking with Mikaela and she reminded me that last year when she was primary president and she was going through a ton of stuff I told her that it was the curse of the calling. That while we tend to believe that because we are in such a calling that we are protected, yet in all actuality it is that we are tested even more or tempted even more because of the importance of such a calling. I am sure we have all been in that situation when we are giving this advice and we are sure it is the best advice ever, well be prepared to hear it back. Thanks Mikaela for the sage wisdom (I can call it that because I gave it to begin with.)

We did find out last night that the interviews for the director position at the preschool have been set and David was not called for an interview which is rather frustrating. I know that they liked him and I also know that it just wasn't meant to be. I am actually okay with it surprisingly. David did however get a message last night on his cell phone from Red Lion Hotels. He applied for a paid internship with them for this summer and with the DVR internship program it doesn't cost them a thing because they are reimbursed anything that they put out of pocket. Anyways, they called and left him a message that they were very interested in having him do that. So he is working on that today and hopefully that will come through. Not holding our breath and of course I probably jinxed it just by typing it into the blog.

Work has been rather rough the last few days. Conferences were last week and so there are a ton of referrals and teachers, parents, and principals are all in this upheaval. So really I feel like it has been one thing after another. I really feel like getting run over would of been a better solution than all this stuff that has been going on.

Anyways, this is a public thank you to Mikaela for listening to me bawl on the phone and telling me that I really am all together I just don't know it yet.

Comments

Mikaela said…
Hey, how many times have you been there for me? Too many to count...that's what friends do for each other, or in our case, "sisters in heaven"! LMAO! I hope you're feeling better, and just know that things can ONLY get better, right? You're the best, and keep your chin up and be happy. We're all rooting for you!

Love ya!
Janae and Casey said…
Well I hope that everything stats to get better for you. I know it sounds silly for me to say but if you need anything just call me. Tell the girls and David hi for me. Love Ya!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.