Just some stuff.
Well today I am kicked out of my office. Actually the truth is that I volunteered to let teh kindergarten teachers use it for parent/teacher conferences. So I am in the occupational therapy room, which is fine except....the table is really short and by the end of the day I will have a sore back from sitting here, the recorders (you remember those from school right?) have not stopped since school started and they are playing the same song over and over again and someone can't keep theirs from squelching, so I will most likely have headache too before the end of day. The good news is that I don't have to answer any phone calls because I am not in my office so those will all go to voicemail, the bad news is that I have about 6 parents that I am waiting to hear from. So I figure I will hang out here for some time and then head to my other office at Hallett and not finish out the day at this one school.
Also I figured I should blog about my "wonderful" Wal Mart experience last night. It was about 8:00 pm and I figured I would run into Wal Mart to get a few items. I am looking for a certain yarn and I needed bleach and t-shirts for the girls to do iron-ons on so Walmart seemed the best choice. I was in and out in less then 20 minutes which is not bad for a Wal mart trip. However, someone had decided that they wanted to leave present tied to my van door handle. Someone so brillantly peed in a Wal Mart sack and then tied that sack to the van door handle. Not a big deal there are realy some stupid people in this world and I know that so I head back into the store to ask for a maintenance guy to put some gloves on and to remove it. Since I don't carry on rubber gloves with me everywhere. I get inside and ask the customer service manager to speek with a manager. I tell her what happened and she calls for one. 5 seconds later the phone rings and I hear the customer service gal say okay and then she turns to me and says, "they said to just call the cops." I had not intention of calli9ng the cops so that I could sit there for 3 hours waiting for one of them to get a chance to come and make a report that nothing will ever come of. I really just want someone to put on some gloves and come take it off my van. I explain this to the gal and she says hold on I will see what the manager thinks. Which of course she was busy and so I got pushed to the side once again. Finally the cashier manager asked what I was waiting on and she finally asked a maintenance guy to come out and remove it. But why did it have to take so long and why would the main manager just totally ignore me? It really just goes to show what poor customer services you can get. I know it wasn't their fault and shoot I am not even mad about it but come on just be polite. You are the manager and least make me feel like you cared I even came into your store. Oh well not anything to lose sleep over.
The unable to find yarn though is another story. I am testing this pattern and I am almost done with it however I ran out of yarn. I bought the orinigal skein of yarn at Joanns so I headed back there to get another. They had plenty when I was there before. I grap the blue one and check out get home and finish about 4 inches when I realize the blues are not matching. So back I head to look again. Which of course there is still not the right color there. So I checked Wal Mart and Michael's last night and nope. Good thing there are two other Joanns in this town and hopefully one of them will have it. If not I have found it on line and I can order it that way. I just feel bad because everyone else is finishing up and here I sit looking for yarn.
David is working at the preschool today, helping interview for an office position that they have open. Not the one he applied for a different one. It is good because someone from the board will be there too and he can show off what he knows and hopefully get in good. Plus Kami is going to go to the morning class which will help out a ton with her transition into a daycare type of thing which she would have to do if David got this job. The good behind it is that she could do daycare there and she will still be around dad. Then she wills tart school next year and be with mom at school. poor kid never has to seperate from either of us. She doesn't struggle with it but she sure loves having mom in primary and dad at school. Maybe I can get my doctorate with her at college? Just kidding I have no intention of follwoing her to college.
Kalaree has made some new friends on the complex. A new family moved in with a girl a year older than her and a boy her age. So her and Brad have become buddies with them. It is great in that it reminds me of my foursome I had back in high school. She really is a beautiful girl. She is already begging me to go somewhere during spring break. Anyone want her for a few days? Only catch is that she comes with two sisters. Just kidding.
Mom told me about the family camp trip. Has Jake decided to head that up or are you still looking for someone? It sounds like people are going for a while this year. I know the last few years we haven't really been definate on any of our plans on our attendance and this year is not any different. I think for sure we can make a few days, even if it is just me and the girls. We are pretty capable. But again we won't know till David hears on any of these jobs he has out there. It would so be nice to finally settle into a life. Again I feel that I have been a rather patient person, but I can really start to feel myself getting rather annoyed by all this waiting.
No news on the house stuff. Basically what david and I decided was that if they can't give us enough to buy in Medical Lake then we are suppose to wait for some reason. Who knows why but that is the way life is. I talked with our realitor and she said that right now is a great time to buy but if we wait we may be able to get an even better chance since homes right now are just really abundant. Who knows what will happen but since we haven't heard on the loan extension I am starting to feel like I should just forget it.
Well I better get back to work. All play is not good for you.
Also I figured I should blog about my "wonderful" Wal Mart experience last night. It was about 8:00 pm and I figured I would run into Wal Mart to get a few items. I am looking for a certain yarn and I needed bleach and t-shirts for the girls to do iron-ons on so Walmart seemed the best choice. I was in and out in less then 20 minutes which is not bad for a Wal mart trip. However, someone had decided that they wanted to leave present tied to my van door handle. Someone so brillantly peed in a Wal Mart sack and then tied that sack to the van door handle. Not a big deal there are realy some stupid people in this world and I know that so I head back into the store to ask for a maintenance guy to put some gloves on and to remove it. Since I don't carry on rubber gloves with me everywhere. I get inside and ask the customer service manager to speek with a manager. I tell her what happened and she calls for one. 5 seconds later the phone rings and I hear the customer service gal say okay and then she turns to me and says, "they said to just call the cops." I had not intention of calli9ng the cops so that I could sit there for 3 hours waiting for one of them to get a chance to come and make a report that nothing will ever come of. I really just want someone to put on some gloves and come take it off my van. I explain this to the gal and she says hold on I will see what the manager thinks. Which of course she was busy and so I got pushed to the side once again. Finally the cashier manager asked what I was waiting on and she finally asked a maintenance guy to come out and remove it. But why did it have to take so long and why would the main manager just totally ignore me? It really just goes to show what poor customer services you can get. I know it wasn't their fault and shoot I am not even mad about it but come on just be polite. You are the manager and least make me feel like you cared I even came into your store. Oh well not anything to lose sleep over.
The unable to find yarn though is another story. I am testing this pattern and I am almost done with it however I ran out of yarn. I bought the orinigal skein of yarn at Joanns so I headed back there to get another. They had plenty when I was there before. I grap the blue one and check out get home and finish about 4 inches when I realize the blues are not matching. So back I head to look again. Which of course there is still not the right color there. So I checked Wal Mart and Michael's last night and nope. Good thing there are two other Joanns in this town and hopefully one of them will have it. If not I have found it on line and I can order it that way. I just feel bad because everyone else is finishing up and here I sit looking for yarn.
David is working at the preschool today, helping interview for an office position that they have open. Not the one he applied for a different one. It is good because someone from the board will be there too and he can show off what he knows and hopefully get in good. Plus Kami is going to go to the morning class which will help out a ton with her transition into a daycare type of thing which she would have to do if David got this job. The good behind it is that she could do daycare there and she will still be around dad. Then she wills tart school next year and be with mom at school. poor kid never has to seperate from either of us. She doesn't struggle with it but she sure loves having mom in primary and dad at school. Maybe I can get my doctorate with her at college? Just kidding I have no intention of follwoing her to college.
Kalaree has made some new friends on the complex. A new family moved in with a girl a year older than her and a boy her age. So her and Brad have become buddies with them. It is great in that it reminds me of my foursome I had back in high school. She really is a beautiful girl. She is already begging me to go somewhere during spring break. Anyone want her for a few days? Only catch is that she comes with two sisters. Just kidding.
Mom told me about the family camp trip. Has Jake decided to head that up or are you still looking for someone? It sounds like people are going for a while this year. I know the last few years we haven't really been definate on any of our plans on our attendance and this year is not any different. I think for sure we can make a few days, even if it is just me and the girls. We are pretty capable. But again we won't know till David hears on any of these jobs he has out there. It would so be nice to finally settle into a life. Again I feel that I have been a rather patient person, but I can really start to feel myself getting rather annoyed by all this waiting.
No news on the house stuff. Basically what david and I decided was that if they can't give us enough to buy in Medical Lake then we are suppose to wait for some reason. Who knows why but that is the way life is. I talked with our realitor and she said that right now is a great time to buy but if we wait we may be able to get an even better chance since homes right now are just really abundant. Who knows what will happen but since we haven't heard on the loan extension I am starting to feel like I should just forget it.
Well I better get back to work. All play is not good for you.
Comments