MMMMM Ba-con!!!
People order the weirdest things in a restaurant. Mikaela and I hit half price appetizers last night at Applebees. Of course fun is to be had by all when Mikaela and I go out together and this night was no exception. We were sitting there and this young 20 something couple was seated across from us. So here we are eating and talking and laughing and the waitress brings this couple a couple of milkshakes. Then the next thing to come out to them was a plate of bacon. Nothing with it, just BACON!!! Now to each their own but that was just weird. I can understand the bacon because well I love bacon and I can understand the milkshakes because those are good to, but milkshakes with bacon. Not something I would of thought to order. As we were leaving we both had this "we need to know how much a plate of bacon would cost" thought so instantly I called Applebees on the cell phone as we are driving out of the restaurant. This is how the conversation goes:
Restaurant: "Appleebees home of the car side to go"
Me: "Yes, can you tell me what a plate of bacon would cost?"
R: "Bacon? Well it would depend on how much bacon you would want."
M: "So then do you charge by the slice then?"
R: "We have good bacon here."
M: "I am sure you do."
R: "It would be about $.99 for a piece or two of bacon."
M: "Okay thank you."
So just so you all know. Bacon at Applebees is not on the menu but you can order it, with milkshakes, for $.99 for a piece or two. It is always good to know those sort of things.
Restaurant: "Appleebees home of the car side to go"
Me: "Yes, can you tell me what a plate of bacon would cost?"
R: "Bacon? Well it would depend on how much bacon you would want."
M: "So then do you charge by the slice then?"
R: "We have good bacon here."
M: "I am sure you do."
R: "It would be about $.99 for a piece or two of bacon."
M: "Okay thank you."
So just so you all know. Bacon at Applebees is not on the menu but you can order it, with milkshakes, for $.99 for a piece or two. It is always good to know those sort of things.
Comments
Love ya!
*mwacks*
OH YEAH~
Hey I heard you started to plan the campout. You know I have to get my two cents in so call me if you want any help! (Yes, I know you won't cause you're a control freak and all...)
Geez... who's random now....