My dreamer.
Kami cracks me up. That girl is such a hoot. A few years ago she dreamt that I had told her that she could have chocolate cake for breakfasts. Upon waking up she was adamant that she get this chocolate cake. I would of just let her have it if we had any in the house. We didn't even have a cake mix. But she would not give up on that darn chocolate cake for breakfast thing. It went on all day. Well lo and behold she did it again last night. However, this time she dreamt she lost her tooth. When I woke her up this morning, first thing she did was look under her pillow. She was very upset that the tooth fairy hadn't left her money. Now silly me not realizing it was a dream told her she didn't lose a tooth. Which she instantly said yes I did and opened her mouth up wide to show me. I was across the room and couldn't see if she had or hadn't so I turned around and asked David and Kalaree if she had lost a tooth and no one had told me. (I should mention here that she has a somewhat loose tooth, not anywhere near pulling out, but she will most likely lose it when in the next month or two.) They both said no. So I get her to get out of bed and come show me up close. Which she does and lo and behold all her teeth are still in her mouth. No missing teeth. She didn't believe me; she had to go look for herself before she would believe that she hadn't actually lost a tooth. She handled this one much better than the whole chocolate cake thing. Must be her age now. But it cracks me up that she has such vivid dreams that they effect her even in the morning.
Comments