Outfit

Okay so here is my story from the last few days.

Sunday:
I took a much need mental health day (yes, I even skipped church.) It was hilarious though because I guess I miss so little now that I had a ton of people call to make sure everything was okay since "you are never gone." I decided that I wanted to sew, not crochet, sew the girls some dresses. Kami will get a twirl skirt with tulle and a peasant shirt with a corset. Kezri is getting a twirl skirt, no tulle and a peasant shirt. Kalaree we haven't decided yet. So I get all the different pieces cut out and sewed Kezri's shirt. Kezri informs us at 11 pm, no clue why she was still up, that she does not have jeans. All her jeans are either high waters or have a hole in the knee. Decision is made that on Monday after work I will run to Children's Place an pick up some new jeans for her.

Monday:
Kezri wears her shirt to school. I am a bit concerned that it is too small and a little tight which she instantly informs me is not the case. She wears the shirt which is in fact a little too tight and pops a thread while hanging upside down from the monkey bars. She is definitely not a girly girl. Good thing is that the thread she popped had other to support it so it wasn't a huge disaster it just means I need to remake her a shirt that isn't too tight. So after work Kezri, Kami and I head to Children's Place to get Kezri some jeans. Found a great deal in jeans so we picked up two pairs for Kezri and two pairs for Kami, as well as a really cute shirt for Kami that I had fallen in love with but wasn't going to pay full price for a while back and now was able to buy it on clearance. Off to Joann's from there to get more fabric for Kezri's new shirt and now skirt since she found a different fabric she likes better but doesn't match the old fabric at all. I am so glad that she is not a girly girl because if I had to make a ton of ruffles on her dress she would be dead. Home to finish up Kami's peasant shirt. I finished that right up and got over 1/2 way done with the corset.

Today:
Kami wanted to wear the new shirt, so we put it under the shirt I got at Children's Place yesterday and it was so cute. I can't believe how adorable it is. It doesn't help that the girl in it is so cute too. It was so cute I had to take a picture. I plan to finish up the corset tonight and then get started on the skirt. I may even finish the skirt. Then on to Kezri's I will post pictures as i finish them. I am loving doing this for the girls.



Side notes:
Almost everything at Children's Place is the peasant shirt look type of thing. Now I know how to make them I think I may just whip up a bunch for the girls. It is even really big for Kalaree's size too. I really need to have her try some on first before I make them to see how they look on her.

David talked with the HR gal from Red Lion and she said that the hiring process for the other positions has taken longer than she wanted and so she still hasn't moved on the internship thing but plans to have ti in place by the end of the week and again told David that she wants him, so we will see.

We are planting real grass in our Easter baskets this year. I hate the Easter grass stuff so we are trying this to see if it works better.

We still need to tie die the eggs this year again. We messed up and didn't get the ties from goodwill before they pumped up the price for Easter outfits. So this year they will cost a little more or maybe I might convince David to weed out some old ties. HEHEHEHE!!!! I still need to get our ham or Easter as well as the goodies to go with it. I can't believe it is that time already. Well I better run. Love to all.

Comments

Oh holly that top is so cute! I love the color, and she doesn't look so cute in that outfit. I need to learn how to make those type of things. So far all the things I have made have been scrubs, and quilts with some pillow cases and stuff like that thrown in I don't do really complex stuff.
Mikaela said…
okay, that shirt is freakin' cute! why is it that my child has a penis and not the other one that girls have so you could be sewing him (well it would be her) a shirt along w/ your girls? i love how i automatically assume you're doing one for him(her)! hehe!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.