Primary camp out

Today was a hit. We had a fairly nice turn out. I was disappointed in the senior primary turn out but we did have good attendance.

We started by having hot dogs and chips at the beginning.

We then divided into two groups, some going to go fish and others to the sod pod to make their own chia head.


Then once everyone had a chance to do both of those activities we brought them back together to play games. First horse shoes, then balloon volley relay, egg races, duck duck goose, balloon pop relay, mother may I and red light green light. The kids loved it all.



We ended by coming back together at the "meadow" and Brother Matthews shared some camp fire stories and we handed out camper awards and they enjoyed smores.

All in all a great activity. Now not another one for a couple of months. I do have to say I love my calling, even when it is rather stressful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.