Red Lion

It is looking like the Red Lion is going to be the thing for us. David has an opportunity to get a paid internship with the Red Lion. This would be working with cooperate office human resource and possibly with each of the individual HR managers in the two separate hotels here in town. He is really excited about it. The work environment is what he wants it to be and it is doing what he wants to do. It is not set in stone yet but the HR gal said that she will be ready to pull this thing together by the 31st of this month and that it will begin shortly after that. It isn't of course what we would like him to get paid but shoot I worked for free last year remember? Things are looking up for us. There is always that fear of the other shoe falling but I think all in all things are going well.

There is a big possibility that my position in the Medical Lake School District will go part time. The district is having a hard time with enrollment and so it has turned into a roll down hill sort of thing and you know last one hired first one fired sort of thing. If it is a .5 I get to keep it but unless something huge happens over the summer, which I can't really wait for then I will be looking for work again. The sad thing is that the budget meeting is this Friday and since I am going to be gone to a conference I won't be able to find out the outcome till Monday morning the 7th of April being that spring break is next week. Oh well, so many reasons why we shouldn't be buying right now. I just wish that whatever the big plan was it would hurry up and get into place since I am about going nuts here waiting on it. I really feel that I need to earn some sort of medal or something for patients. All this and I didn't even pray to learn patience. Must be something wrong in the universe. So that is the big update from us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.