We think David has a job.

He interviewed today with the guy from Spokane Woodworking. The guy told him to let him know what his salary requirement would be after Easter. It sounds as if this may be a done deal and David may have a job. I am a little nervous because well it is a small business and it scares me a little with that issue. You know no money in no money to pay him. But it could also be a good thing in the long run. I am really going to just turn this over to the Lord and see what he says to do with it. I will keep everyone informed.

Comments

Mikaela said…
I went private but I'll add you so you can see it...not that it matters since you have my password!
Anonymous said…
:) yeah!!!!!!!! we'll keep you in our prayers (obviously...) Anyhow have a super Easter I can't wait to come see you all in a couple weeks!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.