Well looky there.
I have added music to my blog. Sorry for those that aren't country fans but it is really what I like. There are some great songs on there.
Today was a pretty rough day for me. I must of woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I was having one of those pity me type of days. Mostly because I am just tired of waiting on everything. It is been 2 years that David has been looking for work. I keep thinking about the home loan thing and I realized that if we don't get that extension we can't afford to buy in Medical Lake which is where I want to buy. SO David finding work then becomes important again. I am just feeling like what does all of David's and my hard work really show. Sure I am working but when does David get to work and when can we be home owners and so on and so on.
Then David and I head out to the temple today to take in a session. When we get there we run into none other than Shawn Deihl (I think that is how they spelled their last name.) They were a family that lived in my parent's ward when David had his accident. Shawn was at the temple on a youth baptism trip. He saw us first and came over to say hi. They are still in Montana, he is still selling propane and they now have four kids, oldest is 18 and a senior and the youngest they adopted after getting to Montana and he is 7. He was genuinely glad to see us and it was good to see him. But it set me in an even worst mood. I know irrational belief but it made me think of well since we have seen him last what do we have to show for it. Now don't get me wrong this really was just one of my down days and hopefully by tomorrow I can pull out of this. But today was one where I really question why I continue to do all the stuff I do because today it feels like the good only goes to those that don't give a care.
Shawn wanted me to make sure that I tell my parents and my brothers hi, so consider the message delivered.
The rest of the day I pretty much hid out in in the bedroom so as not to jump down every ones throat unprovoked. Other than an attempted trip to Costco at 6:30 only to find out it closes at 6 on the weekend. See I should of just gone back to bed this morning and called it good. I guess I should count my blessings and try tomorrow to start over.
Today was a pretty rough day for me. I must of woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I was having one of those pity me type of days. Mostly because I am just tired of waiting on everything. It is been 2 years that David has been looking for work. I keep thinking about the home loan thing and I realized that if we don't get that extension we can't afford to buy in Medical Lake which is where I want to buy. SO David finding work then becomes important again. I am just feeling like what does all of David's and my hard work really show. Sure I am working but when does David get to work and when can we be home owners and so on and so on.
Then David and I head out to the temple today to take in a session. When we get there we run into none other than Shawn Deihl (I think that is how they spelled their last name.) They were a family that lived in my parent's ward when David had his accident. Shawn was at the temple on a youth baptism trip. He saw us first and came over to say hi. They are still in Montana, he is still selling propane and they now have four kids, oldest is 18 and a senior and the youngest they adopted after getting to Montana and he is 7. He was genuinely glad to see us and it was good to see him. But it set me in an even worst mood. I know irrational belief but it made me think of well since we have seen him last what do we have to show for it. Now don't get me wrong this really was just one of my down days and hopefully by tomorrow I can pull out of this. But today was one where I really question why I continue to do all the stuff I do because today it feels like the good only goes to those that don't give a care.
Shawn wanted me to make sure that I tell my parents and my brothers hi, so consider the message delivered.
The rest of the day I pretty much hid out in in the bedroom so as not to jump down every ones throat unprovoked. Other than an attempted trip to Costco at 6:30 only to find out it closes at 6 on the weekend. See I should of just gone back to bed this morning and called it good. I guess I should count my blessings and try tomorrow to start over.
Comments