And the interviews begin...
I was talking to the speech/language pathologist that works here in Medical Lake. We were discussing how I had all these phone calls from districts that wanted to interview but none of them called me back with a definate time. The SLP asked me why I didn't call them back and just suggest a different time. So I made the call to Battle Ground and low and behold I have a phone interview on Wednesday of this week at 4 pm. I am rather nervous about the phone interview but I am sure it will be fine. Then not 5 minutes after I get that scheduled North Thurston called and I have an interview scheduled for 1:15 on the 16th of May with them. I should be scheduling an interview here soon with Grand Coulee. Their position closes on the 1st of May and they emailed saying that they want to interview as soon as it closes. I have two more to mail out that are around the sound area of North Kitsap and Central Kitsap school districts. So much fun. I am at 11 total now. So many districts in the state. Good thing my job is in high demand.
David is at his first day of work. He was rather excited about it all. Up way to early this morning. I haven't heard from him yet today so we will see how it went tonight. I am coming to Moses Lake tonight but I want to stop by home first before heading over tonight so it will be a little later. Love you all.
David is at his first day of work. He was rather excited about it all. Up way to early this morning. I haven't heard from him yet today so we will see how it went tonight. I am coming to Moses Lake tonight but I want to stop by home first before heading over tonight so it will be a little later. Love you all.
Comments