Another interview...

Walla Walla called today and I have an interview with them on May 8th. It is very interesting because they want me to do a 10 minute presentation and gave me a topic. It is not a hard topic at all but still I have not heard of this but it must be their thing. I will start working on it tomorrow and get it put together. So now it is official 3 interview scheduled and 1 more that said that they would like to interview but their position does not close till the 1st. I have to admit I kind of hope that I get something offered here right away from Battle Ground and I can just cancel the other interviews. But I have no intentions of putting all my eggs in one basket. Wish me luck my interview is tomorrow after school. I will post to update on how it goes. It is a phone interview which is not optimal but so much better than another $225 plane ticket. I really wouldn't mind spending that if I knew it was going to be for a job. Well enough rambling from me I am off to bed.

Comments

Mikaela said…
You're going to do great! I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

I've heard of them asking teaching candidates to give a sample lesson plan presented to a panel at an interview. Maybe their psyches do a lot of presentations, so they want to make sure they know their material or that they're someone who is not boring to listen to. Who knows! I'm sure you'll do great at the Walla Walla interview as well!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.