Bad news and big headache
So the budget committee met yesterday and it is oficial that I will not have a position next year. The good thing is that now I can call it a true rif (reducation in force) other than, I was offered a .5 and I left for a full time. It totally stinks but I really am okay with it. I just truly wish I knew what the heck the Lord had in plan rather than this sit and wait thing. The timing couldn't be worse in that I have no clue what will happen with David and I hate this whole feeling out of control thing that is going on. So our family is in for some sort of adventure but who knows what that will look like. (By the way did I mention I am so grateful that we hadn't bought that house?) Now I sit here and wonder what is really in store and when I will be able to truly know what we are to do. I sure wish I had different news but truly understand the decision. Have a great day. Oh and Mom, I will see you Monday night. I hope you are still planning on me coming to visit.
Comments
Sorry to hear about your job. I'm glad that you can see at least a little glimpse of the "bigger picture" as to why the house thing fell through. I'm sure whatever happens will be meant to be. Just stay close to the Lord, and He will direct you as he always done. I know you will. I'm just glad you have a good attitude. It's hard to keep that perspective sometimes!