I have a need for real

This will be a little vent on my part. Mostly it stems from the fact that most (all in a few months) of my really good friends have moved away. But I need to find some real individuals. You know the ones that sit and eat brownies in their pjs at 9 oclock at night because it was that kind of day. Or the ones that see a child eating dirt and think, man that must be tasty instead of washing the kids mouth out with antibacterial stuff because what might be in the dirt. I need someone that doesn't care if your a size 2 or a size 22 and heaven forbid if my exercise routine consists of lifting the fork to my mouth. Who cares if yoga, cycling, or aerobics is on Monday, Tuesday or sometime in the next century. I have much better things to do then pedal a bike in place or hang myself upside down. I want dessert bars at enrichment and crafts out the ears. I don't care if I already made one I can make another and give it away. I really just want people to realize that life is short and it is time to enjoy it. I want play dates with the kids were they go play and I get to sit and talk, which of course does not happen now, we are to busy wiping down the toys with clorox wipes. Really I want to make mud pies with real mud and real worms. I don't care if I may get dirty. Or that the kids may eat something that heaven forbid was not meant to consume. I want people to be realistic and compassionate about something other than health and wellness. What happened to having a well rounded life and not being consumed by one thing. Okay rant over.

Comments

Yeah I am mostly packed I just have to pack the stuff I left out for this week. I agree with the whole, antibacterial stuff but sometimes, I don't let me little girl put things in her mouth cause it's just gross!
Mikaela said…
Yeah, bring on the real people! I don't wanna move to fake-land! It's going to be awful! UGH! I need real people too.

Thanks for tonight. Sorry I had to bail early, and I'm even more sorry that it's 11, and I'm still in pain and NOT asleep. I've even taken 2 pills.....CRAZY! Anyways, if you find anyone else real, let me know! :)
Mikaela said…
P.S. You need to add Katie and Jessica! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.