My spring break

We had a ton of stuff go on this spring break. Nothing to do with outside since it was snowing, yes the s word, most of the week. If it wasn't snowing it was raining, hailing, or off and on sunny, more off than on. I sewed for most of the week. Finishing up the girls shirts so we could do family pictures on Thursday. We got to the park and got family pictures done and our nice spring pictures have snow in them. I spent bunch of time with Mikaela. We went to Leatherheads, the movie, on Saturday. We took the kids to the mall and even let them make a bear at Build a Bear. I also bought a cricut this weekend. I know I use one to make one board and off I go a buy one. It was so easy making the board and now I can make all those cute boards for all the people that want one (small nominal fees may apply.) Plus I can also downsize my very large collection of templates and cutting systems to the one machine. How wonderful is that? Ebay here I come. So here is any ones chance to make me an offer on any of the wonderful things I will soon be getting rid of. Kami also had her first sleepover this spring break. Kezri has a friend by the name of Bianca and her mom is dating a guy that has a daughter Kami's age, well she had both girls on Friday and so they invited Kami and Kezri to spend the night that night. Kezri said she did fine except she cried about a spider and a fruit fly.

I am back to work today and I just found out that I am back in the looking for work market. My job is going to a .5 position next year. So I will be looking. Really I wonder why the Lord does these things to us. I know all things happen for a reason and for some unknown reason to me I am pretty calm about the whole thing. I just wish I knew what to totally expect from all this. Maybe a big move, who knows. Life is funny that way isn't it. Well that is all the big news from me. I will keep everyone posted but don't hold your breath this may take some time.

Comments

Mikaela said…
I'm glad you're feeling calm about going to a .5. I'm sure everything will work out as it is supposed to!

Btw, thanks for letting tag along all weekend. I had a lot of fun and definately needed the break!
Janae and Casey said…
Hey so I have a question, my dad's mom just bought my mom a cricut, and we have never used it, and I don't know where to get the stuff and the stuff on the internet for it is so expensive, it that how much it is everywhere, and my mom just wants one that does letters, is there one just for that? thanks

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.