My weekend

As many of you know I went to visit Brandi in Portland this weekend. Well I actually went to go to a job fair and to meet with a Special Education Director in a district down there. The job fair was nice. The district currently has one psych position open but she did share that they will be opening another this year. They asked me some questions regarding manifestations determinations and the referral process. asked about what I have been participating in this year as a psych and so on. Then said that they would call me regarding a possible second interview. So now is the waiting game since I have so many applications out there right now.

Brandi and I had a blast. We stayed up late (partly because my plane was delayed two hours) talking. Then I was up and out the door first thing in the morning to get to the job fair. I was so proud of myself I didn't get lost heading to the job fair but coming back I got off too soon, but I did find my way back to Brandi's without even having to call her and ask her how to get there.

Brandi and I went to Breakfast at Black Bear Diner. Really good down home cooking and it was so worth the wait. After Breakfast Brandi took me up to see Jake and Katie's house (beautiful house by the way.) Then we headed out to JoAnns, they have a super store near her. We then headed to Desert Books were I was able to find the 3 x 4 picture cards that I wanted to do another picture frame for the proclamation, to put on my wall. I had been looking everywhere for them and I couldn't even find them online so that was a huge bonus. We then headed back to the apartment and got my bags and went to lunch at Burgerville (yummy shakes) and then off to the airport. We left a little early afraid we would hit traffic and since we were early we decided to stop at Ross Dress for Less and Brandi decided to try on some shirts.

This is where the story gets funny...

Brandi put on a shirt and turns to me and says, "does this make me look pregnant because it sure makes me feel pregnant?" So I grabbed her sweatshirt and stuft it up her shirt. She then says take a picture and text it to mom. So I take the picture and go to send it and decide to add, "Brandi says long time no see" to the text. Just as I am about to send it, Brandi asks me to send it to her too so that she can tell people about it. So I type in her number and hit send to only realize that it wasn't her number I put in there. So hopefully some guy is not out there trying to explain to his wife that he does not have a pregnant girlfriend. HEHEHEHEHE!!! Brandi is hoping it is some guy. We were laughing so hard from it that both of us almost peed our pants. We left there and Brandi took me to the airport and we said our good byes. I am so glad I got this chance to spend some time with Brandi. We never get time together.

I did decide that I was going to give a try at digital scrapbooking and so here is my very first attempt at it. Sorry Beedees. This was the best picture ever.

***DISCLAIMER: BRANDI IS NOT PREGNANT****


David and the girls had a great time this weekend without mom. But Kami was super clingy to me when I got back. I was lucky enough to get back in time to see Kalaree in her road show. She did a beautiful job. I will add a post later with pictures regarding that. I don't have them on this computer.

Comments

Mikaela said…
That's hilarious! I love the digital scrapbooking page, btw!!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.