Red Lion news...

David called the gal today and...

















She apologized for not calling him sooner but said...

























That she still hasn't had time to sit down with the general manager and figure this all out and that she would call...























TOMORROW!!!!!

Yep still no news. Sorry couldn't help myself. I did actually mail out three applications today. One to Walla Walla, one to Grand Coulee and one to North Thurston. I have finished another 3 applications, these are all for the Vancouver area. Battle Ground, Evergreen and Vancouver. I kind of got excited today because I started to look at houses in the Vancouver area and it would be so nice to move into the perfect house right away within the district that I work. Oh the joys of that. We will just have to wait and see what plays out for our family. Only the Lord knows. If we hear on the Red Lion thing I will post tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmmm... Holly sounds a might bit frustrated!!!!! I love you! {{{{HUGS}}}} I can give you a puppy kiss if that would help!!! Would that helP?

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.