What I did today....
2 applications. One to Grand Coulee and one to Walla Walla. Nothing has opened up around here so maybe this really is way to get me moving along. I called Grand Coulee and she was so excited that I was aplying for the position, they have had not a single applicant, could be good and could be bad. Walla Walla had a full time and a part time available so that went out today. I have Battle Ground completed but I still need a couple more letters of recommendation. It is nice that really all I need to do is tweak the name and address at the top of my letter of interest and the rest can stay the same. We still have not heard from Red Lion, hopefully that will be soon. Keep up in your thoughts and prayers, I truly hate the job hunting thing.
Comments
I wish you both luck in the job hunt. The Lord definately has a plan for you, and I know that you both have the faith that He will bless you. You're always in my thoughts and prayers. I really do feel like you guys are like family! So you know I want the best for you!
Thanks again for all you do! I love you guys!