Count down begins...
So our goal is to move on or around August first. That means the count down has begun. Only 71 days before we move. So far we have cleared closets and did all the laundry (Thank you Kalaree for the rather large stash of clothes from your room.) We have two GIANT and I mean GIANT boxes in the living room right now of clothes. One is for Goodwill and the other is for the garage sale. Chess if you need clothes still now is the time to let me know exactly what it is you need and in what sizes. The girls are slowly (turtle pace) working on their room. It will get done if I have to do it myself (which I probably will). I plan to go through the kitchen stuff next. Getting rid of a lot of stuff so if you have needs let me know. That will hopefully be on Monday since we will be back from or trip out of town and be able to get something done in one day. I am excite about our trip down there this weekend. It will be nice to finally see the town and see what it has to offer. Lots going on. The girls and I made a list of the places in Spokane that we want to visit prior to our leaving Spokane. So look forward to the future Best of Spokane posts coming in the future. I have so much I want to document, such as the hospital that Kami was born at. The place that we have called home for the last 7 years. The neighborhood park, our favorite restaurants and so on and so on. I know that this move will be great for our family but it sad too to leave behind such a wonderful place. Man I can't believe what an emotional roller coaster this has been. Well time for me to get back to work and get something done before the school year ends, which is going to happen way to fast. All our love.
Comments
~hugs