Good thing Central Kitsap wasn't my first choice.
I bombed the interview. I probably would of done better if I hadn't of even answered the phone. They didn't do a single scenario questions. I do so much better with those. It was mostly just questions like, "what assessment instruments have you used" and "what disabilities do you have experience with?" I am so not eloquent with my words when they are straight answer questions. Give me scenarios and I will do so much better. Still no word from Battle Ground so I take it that I am out on that one. Good thing I have more out there. This totally stinks though. I was so hoping to have something nailed down by now. I guess my hope is in those district that don't have any other applicants. Yea, I am rather bitter tonight. Thank goodness for friends and family to cheer me up or I would be jumping off a cliff right about now. Nothing else is going on around here. David is working, I am working, I have a few more interviews mostly next week and then I guess if those don't pan out into something then I will be looking into others. Well I am so tired tonight and I have a crochet project to rip out since I can't seem to get the correct stitch count. Love to all.
Comments