HOT, HOT, HOT

That is what the weather is here. This year has been extremely crazy. First we have so much snow we can't dig ourselves out and now we pratically have no spring. It was cold last week and this week it is HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I am so glad that it has finally warmed up. I so want to start to see the flowers in bloom and to take the kids to the park and do all that fun stuff. I have 5 weeks left of school and the girls have four. We are going down to Battle Ground this next weekend to check out the town and to meet up with the district for me. I am so excited about all the changes happening in our family.

The pool is suppose to open either today or next Friday. Two different girls give me two different answers. Of course the girls can't wait for that to happen. They love the pool and I know that once we move they will miss that the most. Hopefully there is a good town pool there or even a house with a pool for sale, we will have to see. Shoot maybe we might even have to buy one from Costco just for us. Who doesn't like to get a little wet in the summer.

David has found a few jobs to apply for. Nothing with Red Lion yet, but that maycome along. Battle Ground School District has a Human Resource Director position open, which Daivd is going to apply for. We pretty much know that it is a long shot but hey we will never know if he doesn't apply. It would truly be a sign that we are to be there if it worked out that he got that position.

We start the big cleaning and packing this weekend. I don't want to wait till the last minute to get it all done. Plus Mikaela is having a garage sale in June that I want to make sure I get enough stiff in to make it worth all the work to help put it on.

Kami is still struggling with the adjusting to dad working. Every morning she asks if one of us could stay home with her. We have started counting down to Saturdays for her to help her out with that. She loves playing with McKay every day and asked every night if he can come play at our house. So it really is that she is just not liking that we aren't there. Oh what will next year bring.

Kalaree has brought her math grade up to an A. I really am proud of her. It was a C at mid term and so she has really had to work at it. She is really excited about the move so that she can get back into orchestra. She has missed not playing the violin.

We got the score on Kezri's gifted testing. No big surprise she is high but not in the 97%ile. Instead she will just challenge every teacher out there. She wants to please the teacher so much and she loves to get things right, in fact, she is a perfectionist when it comes to her work. Hopefully, we can get her in a teacher that will challenge her this next year since she won't be in a combined class anymore.

Not much else going on around here. I havce a few projects that I am finishing up when it comes to crocheting. Once they are released on the web site I will post picturs here. Also the baby shower is Saturday for the one outfit I had finished up and so those picture will be posted after the shower.

Mom came for dinner on Wednesday. It was nice to visit with her. I had forgotten that she was coming and I also forgot to plan dinner that night so we ended up getting KFC. I had been wanting it for a while so that really topped off that craving.

Well the clock is starting to inch its way around and I have a student coming down in 5 minutes to get some testing done. I guess I better get set up and ready for them. Love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.