Mother's Day

I had a really nice day today. Daivd and the girls woke me this morning with a really large gift bag. Inside was a blender and a box of chocolates. It was really nice since my blender went up in a cloud of smoke a few weeks ago. Then David brought in another box and it was a programmable, with a meat probe, locking lid crock pot. Again a really sweet gift since the girls broke the lid handle off the one Jake gave me at Christmas so I was using a spoon to lift the lid all the time. I took my time getting ready for church since David and the girls said that they were going to go early and set up the primary room for me. Church was church. Actually I spent the whole two second hours with a child that isn't adjusting well to the primary room. Mom is a convert and they are just now starting to come out. He will get it down but today was a rather rough day. I didn't even get to go to relief society even though the men taught for the primary today. After church we came home and I got to take a nap and then I worked on a new crochet pattern, this one if for Kezri and scheduled for the next big release on the web site so I should be able to get it up here soon. I boxed up the lastest gift I just finished. I did get pictures first. I talked with my mom today. Which is always nice to do. It was just a relaxing day.

David is still loving his job. He is now starting to look for work over in Vancouver and I really thing this is the right move for our family.

Kami has decided that she likes to swim, without arm floaties too. I am attaching a video for all to see of her lastest trick.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/hollynn28/?action=view¤t=P5110045.flv

Kezri is excited about moving. She wants to start packing now. To be honest so do I.

All is well here and now hopefully I can finish out hte rest of this school year and get moved without problems.

Comments

Mikaela said…
She is getting so good at that! I'm impressed. Who is Dave talking to in the background? LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.