Our Trip

Was super fast but so nice. We headed down to Portland and Battle Ground for the weekend. Jake and Katie were super nice and allowed us to stay at their house for the weekend. I met with Battle Ground School District and the gal gave me a drive around the district and the town. It is not large at all, you can go from one end to the other in maybe ten minutes and that is if you hit all three red lights. I still do not know the exact school I will be in but that is okay as I am sure I will end up were I am suppose to be. We looked at some houses. Some in our price range and some not. I feel in love with a house that would be absolutely perfect but it was a spec house and so they would have to build the one I want and that would take too long before I have to move. DARN!!!!! Oh well there are a ton of houses for sale and I am sure that we will find the right one when the time comes. The town also sits right above Vancouver and it would be like driving to the valley to do any shopping. Super quick and super easy.

We got to take the girls to the zoo while we were down there. We ended up buying a year pass since we are moving down there and I am sure we will go so much more. There are not any pictures because well if you know me at all there is always something I leave and this time it was the camera. Kezri was really looking forward to seeing the orangutans but their exhibit was closed so they could expand it for them. She was rather disappointed but soon got over it when there were a ton of other monkeys to look at. I had to drag Kami into the bats, but once we got in there she was fascinated by them and didn't want to leave. She made me promise that when we go back that we will go back to the bat cave. Silly girl. Aunt Brandi went with us and that was super fun for her to hang out with. She also went with us to dinner that night at Olive Garden, got to love the soup, salad and bread sticks.

We really didn't do much else. We went to lunch with Jake and Katie before they both had to leave town and it was super nice to see them. They finally sold their house and will be moving this next week to a loft in downtown Portland. It suits them so much better. Neither one will have to drive to work now.

We also went to the Cheesecake Factory. I love that place. Huge portions of food and really yummy. We also brought home a cheesecake for us to eat much later since we were all very full from dinner. I had heard such great things but hadn't experienced it yet. IF you have one near by definitely go, it is worth whatever the wait time is. While we were waiting to be seated we walked around the mall there. It was super nice to just window shop. We got stopped by some Asian gals selling those extensions. They had my hair up in one faster than I have ever seen it done. I kept telling them no but they were great at high pressure sales. Even after I finally asked her for the third time to take it out, she turned to David and said, "you buy for her." Are you kidding, I have no need for one thank you. I love their bling but would never pay what they want for it. I so need to find a hair bling outlet somewhere.

The drive was long and the girl did well, especially since we drove during the day, home anyways. we came home to find that Casey was trapped in the girls room all weekend with the rat. Both are fine, but I am sure Maggie got ran around the cage a few times and Casey is acting rather funny. Hopefully after a little loving she will be much better.

Plan to take it easy the rest of the night and then work on the Kitchen tomorrow. Anyone need any Kitchen stuff? Let me know as I go through and eliminate I will keep you in mind. Loves to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.