Our weekend

I can't believe how busy crazy it has been. I am so glad that it is over but truly wish that I had another couple of days to keep up this organizing trend I am on. The pool opened on Friday so of course we had to head on down to allow the girls some much needed pool time. Then on Saturday we clean up here at home and then Kalaree and I went to the baby shower. Here is the picture of the outfit I kept hidden.





After the shower, the whole family headed over to help Mikaela clean her house since she was suppose to have some people come look at it today. That took the rest of the day. We ended by relaxing int he hot tub (I know crazy in this weather but for sore bones it felt good.)

Today was of course Sunday so we had church this morning. It was so nice to be able to go. To be honest I was in a rather bad mood and really struggled getting out the door. Then for some reason church was just what I needed. The primary kids were great and it was nice to be able to hear their beautiful voices sing the songs and to hear the lessons. My second counselor was called and she said yes but then they forgot to sustain her, so that will happen next Sunday. YEA!!!!!! We came home from Church and I decided that a good activity would be to go through the closets and get all the clothes washed and hung and decide what to keep and what to get rid of. I can't believe the amount of room I was able to make in every ones closet. It is so nice to be able to find an outfit and not have to weed through all the clothes that the girls don't want to wear. Now If I keep up this trend I may be able to get through enough stuff in the next few months that we won't be moving a bunch of junk. Right now I have a giant box of clothes for the garage sale. Then another giant box meant for Goodwill.

Tomorrow is Monday, David sent out a bunch of applications and resumes this weekend, so hopefully here in the next few days we will start to hear back from some of them. It would be great if he could have a few interviews lined up for while we are down there. I have work and the girls have school so life will go back to the busy crazy. Hugs to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.