Road show pictures.

I know that I am rather late at getting these posted, but in my defense the road show was the weekend that I flew out to Portland and I flew in just 1 hour before the road show started. I reminded David the night before to charge the camera, which he did. Then he forgot the camera at home the day of the road show so he ran home to get it and forgot to grab the battery. So I had to ask others for their copies of the road show pictures so I could share them.

This year the theme was Space. They had the YM/YW team up by building rather than by ward so that was two wards per group. Our team had the assignment of Star Trek. There was a scripture lesson and a standard but I can't remember what they were at this point. It was way over a month ago.

Our group had Captain Kirk as a teenager go back in time to Ferris High School to meet and fall in love with a girl. He learned the lesson from her. Sounding a little like High School Musical. It was. Our group had the best choreography and the best songs in my opinion. The costumes were nice but some other groups had even better. Our group took second place, and they feel rather gypped in it but all in all it was good. Kalaree as a beehive didn't have much of a part, she was a scholar (AKA nerd based on what Kalaree says. You know how kids label things.)

Well here are the pictures:

Kalaree and Suzy at the beginning of the play


One of the group dances (yes Kalaree got to sit through it):


Another group dance (Kalaree actually dancing):


Part of the play (Kalaree as a scholar):


The large group shot after the play (can you find Kalaree?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.