Update...
I had the interview yesterday with ESD 112 and it went really well I think. They asked numerous questions regarding what I expected from a supervisor and gave some scenarios and what not. I was way more comfortable and it went so much better than the Central Kitsap interview.
Today was a great day though. I started the day off at JoAnns. What day wouldn't be great starting it at JoAnns? I had to get a few more things to finish up a baby gift I am working on. Then Mikaela and the girls and I went to some garage sales. No real big finds but it was nice to get out and find sales here and there. We had a quick lunch then back home to finish up the gift. (I promise to post pictures next week after the shower.) This afternoon Mikaela called and asked if I wanted to go to JcPenneys to help her pick out an outfit so we headed to the mall. Then a dinner of half price appetizers with David and the girls and then back to JoAnns because I changed up the gift and had to get something else. Finally, Mikaela and I hit Safeway to pick up some chips for her family dinner tomorrow and while we were standing in the chip aisle she looks at me and says, "the baby is kicking you want to feel?" Now Mikaela is not pregnant. But we had just had a large meal and her stomach was rather full. The best thing is that just as she says it this couple from our (my) ward coming walking up. I can't really do the story justice but it was hilarious. So much so Mikaela peed a little in her pants right there in the aisle.
I have five interviews and another district waiting for me to call them back this next week and the best news is that I get to call and cancel all of them. Battle Ground called me this morning, yes, on a Saturday, to offer me a position. I am so excited. We finally have a plan for next year. David can start to look for work in that area and the best part is that I didn't have to use any of my sick leave to interview so now I can take some time off to just play (I mean be sick.) that will help the next few weeks go so much better for me.
Today was a great day though. I started the day off at JoAnns. What day wouldn't be great starting it at JoAnns? I had to get a few more things to finish up a baby gift I am working on. Then Mikaela and the girls and I went to some garage sales. No real big finds but it was nice to get out and find sales here and there. We had a quick lunch then back home to finish up the gift. (I promise to post pictures next week after the shower.) This afternoon Mikaela called and asked if I wanted to go to JcPenneys to help her pick out an outfit so we headed to the mall. Then a dinner of half price appetizers with David and the girls and then back to JoAnns because I changed up the gift and had to get something else. Finally, Mikaela and I hit Safeway to pick up some chips for her family dinner tomorrow and while we were standing in the chip aisle she looks at me and says, "the baby is kicking you want to feel?" Now Mikaela is not pregnant. But we had just had a large meal and her stomach was rather full. The best thing is that just as she says it this couple from our (my) ward coming walking up. I can't really do the story justice but it was hilarious. So much so Mikaela peed a little in her pants right there in the aisle.
I have five interviews and another district waiting for me to call them back this next week and the best news is that I get to call and cancel all of them. Battle Ground called me this morning, yes, on a Saturday, to offer me a position. I am so excited. We finally have a plan for next year. David can start to look for work in that area and the best part is that I didn't have to use any of my sick leave to interview so now I can take some time off to just play (I mean be sick.) that will help the next few weeks go so much better for me.
Comments
I'm SO excited you got a job. We'll definately be coming to visit. Charles has never been to Portland! So it'll be fun!