3 days gone

So Kalaree tells me that there is a new books series out that she has to read. I was heading to Barnes and Noble anyways to get a summer curriculum for the girls so I figured hey lets pick it up. The books are the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyers. When I was buying the first book the gal at Barnes and Noble said this was the new Harry Potter. It was great I started reading the book that evening and finished it at 3:30 in the morning. I went back the next day and bought the next two books in the series. It is about star crossed lovers but the author is great at setting up a new suspense before letting you in on the last one. I couldn't put them down. I read all three books in three days. The fourth and last book of the series is coming out August 2nd. I can't wait, I am stuck waiting to find out what happens and what becomes of these people in the book. ARGH!!!!! Why didn't I wait till all the books had been released. But at least now I can try to get my crochet projects finished.

Comments

Jessica N. said…
Love, love, love those books!!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.