BAD MOM, BAD MOM!!!!!!
Yesterday was a very productive day. We started first thing in the morning. I had Stake baptisms to be at and David and the girls started by cleaning. At 11 Kezri headed out to an activity day pool party that lasted from 11-2. I got home right around 11 and started working on those 55 gallon drums full of clothes that were in the garage. 10 full drums but I got through each one. We found Kalaree's temple dress from when we were sealed and a few other dresses that were rather special. Plus a few clothes that fit both Kezri and Kami. But for the most part it was full of baby clothes. I swear I have a clothes addiction. I remember most of the outfits but holy cow were there a ton of clothes. I got the ten barrels down to three full ones to sell at the garage sale and 1 that went start to Goodwill for donation. Once the sale is over all 10 drums will be empty and we can use them to move with. I can't believe what a pack rat I have become. Now I know most are wondering why being so productive would make me such a bad mommy. Well I can explain it so much better by pictures so here they are:



(The pictures are not blurred to hide a dirty house, they are blurred because I realized after they were taken that Kami was standing nakey in the background. So I blurred that out as to not have a huge boo boo on my blog. But the house is dirty too, it is my bedroom.)
Yep that is right, in my haste to do my church calling and to get my house ready to move, I forgot to put sunscreen on my daughter that was heading over to a pool party for three hours. WHAT WAS I THINKING? Lobsters aren't as red as she is. She went through the hots and colds last night and this morning she is too sore to lift her arms. She is staying with Mikaela today while we go to church since she is not up to sitting three hours with a bright red back. Plus she feels really bad. I haven't charr broiled one of my kids in a very long time. I am usually so much better than that. I just feel awful. The good thing is that the last day of school was Friday so she doesn't have to venture out of the house for the next week or so.
(The pictures are not blurred to hide a dirty house, they are blurred because I realized after they were taken that Kami was standing nakey in the background. So I blurred that out as to not have a huge boo boo on my blog. But the house is dirty too, it is my bedroom.)
Yep that is right, in my haste to do my church calling and to get my house ready to move, I forgot to put sunscreen on my daughter that was heading over to a pool party for three hours. WHAT WAS I THINKING? Lobsters aren't as red as she is. She went through the hots and colds last night and this morning she is too sore to lift her arms. She is staying with Mikaela today while we go to church since she is not up to sitting three hours with a bright red back. Plus she feels really bad. I haven't charr broiled one of my kids in a very long time. I am usually so much better than that. I just feel awful. The good thing is that the last day of school was Friday so she doesn't have to venture out of the house for the next week or so.
Comments