Graduating class of 2008.
Kami has officially graduated from preschool. The ceremony was wonderful. They walked in, lined up, sang the ABC song, signed the ABC song. Then they sang the days of the week song in both english and spanish. They handed out diplomas and then we all shared pizza and cake. Not long at all but Kami sure felt special because of her special day.
Walking into the ceremony:
Class of 2008:
Receiving her diploma:
Kami with her diploma:
Kami and Kezri afterwards:
ZZtop at her graduation (not really, but had to document that people in real life actually do dress like this, because I know none of you would believe me when I told you about it.):
I have a video of the performance that I can email out to anyone that wishes to see it. I just can't download it here since it would take all day.
Walking into the ceremony:
Class of 2008:
Receiving her diploma:
Kami with her diploma:
Kami and Kezri afterwards:
ZZtop at her graduation (not really, but had to document that people in real life actually do dress like this, because I know none of you would believe me when I told you about it.):
I have a video of the performance that I can email out to anyone that wishes to see it. I just can't download it here since it would take all day.
Comments
That old guy CRACKS me up! I'm over here laughing HARD!