Help I think I boxed up the cat!
Just kidding of course, however come to think of it I haven't seen her in a few days. I swear I didn't think my little apartment could get any smaller but it has. We are now at a small ton of stuff for the garage sale. We finished out the kitchen and that is four large boxes and hte girls room which is another four large boxes. Add to that the already giant box of clothes and you have no room left in the living room. We plan to get to the garage done this week or maybe even this weekend. perfect timing since Kalaree will be leaving for girls camp on Monday of next week. I think I should of cleaned the garge out first and then done the rest thast way I would have somewhere to put all this stuff rather than in the middle of my living room. Pray for us that we find the cat.
Comments