I have a new favorite artists.


Well not real new. I stumbled across her paintings when David and I were in Seattle last November. Her name is Liz Lemon Swindle. My absolute favorite painting of hers is Friends. It is a picture of Christ sitting next to a little girl and they are talking. The first time I saw it, tears starting coming down my face. This painting depicks everything I feel about our Saviour. He is not rigid and stiff, instead He is warm and loving and welcoming a true friend willing to talk anytime we need that someone to just listen. I keep waiting for this painting to go to print, since there is no way I can afford the large oil painting, but a large print I may be able to pull off eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.