Kezri and Kami took the quiz

Kami is:


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Kezri is:


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Kalaree is at camp we will have to do her's when she gets home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
:) I decided I would try your quiz thingy and behold: I scored the same as Kami! :) I thought it was cute although I think people love her a little more, and I am betting they think she is prettier.... Hmmm... Kami want an apple? :P

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.