Okay I swear I have gone insane....
I can't put these darn books down. I am so not a reader and then to reread the same books is just crazy. But I can't get the characters out of my mind, I have no clue why. I am am so good at reading a book and putting it down and moving on but not with these books. I can't seem to stop reading them. I swear if you have not read them you have to. I did get one crochet project done in the few minutes I did put the book down by my word I have never been dragged into someones life so seriously in a book before and now I am going insane as I wait for the last book.
I want to get a WOO HOO out to Chessica. I won't shout to loud on here why because I don't know if she has told everyone her good news, so if you haven't heard from her give her a call and ask her why she is walking on cloud nine right about now. She deserves it.
No news on any jobs for David yet. We keep hoping each week will bring some good news but have started to realize it may be a longer process even down there. When is definitely playing on the nerves here. So figures crossed, prayers said or positive thoughts if all possible, not that everyone hasn't been already.
The girls are enjoying their summer so far. Kalaree tried to match Kezri in redness the other day. I don't feel bad for her because I told her to lotion up but she didn't. Thank goodness for Aloe. Kezri has come out pretty much unharmed by it. A little peeling on the shoulder and a few minor blisters on the nose but other than that not bad at all. Now to wait and see what happens to Kalaree lobster tan.
Kami is riding her bike every night. She is getting braver and braver on it. but other than that she has gotten way more clingy to mom and dad lately. I swear that girl wears her heart on her sleeve. She saw a commercial the other day on TV about sick animals and she came out to me crying. She is just so super sensitive.
I am holding up okay with all the stress. I am not quite sure what is going on right now. We should have everything nailed down here in a few weeks. We are planning another trip down to Battle Ground to home search.
We are also very sad that we won't be making the family camp trip this year. It just isn't in the cards for us. Hopefully after this year things will finally settle down and life will become normal.
Loves and kisses to all.
I want to get a WOO HOO out to Chessica. I won't shout to loud on here why because I don't know if she has told everyone her good news, so if you haven't heard from her give her a call and ask her why she is walking on cloud nine right about now. She deserves it.
No news on any jobs for David yet. We keep hoping each week will bring some good news but have started to realize it may be a longer process even down there. When is definitely playing on the nerves here. So figures crossed, prayers said or positive thoughts if all possible, not that everyone hasn't been already.
The girls are enjoying their summer so far. Kalaree tried to match Kezri in redness the other day. I don't feel bad for her because I told her to lotion up but she didn't. Thank goodness for Aloe. Kezri has come out pretty much unharmed by it. A little peeling on the shoulder and a few minor blisters on the nose but other than that not bad at all. Now to wait and see what happens to Kalaree lobster tan.
Kami is riding her bike every night. She is getting braver and braver on it. but other than that she has gotten way more clingy to mom and dad lately. I swear that girl wears her heart on her sleeve. She saw a commercial the other day on TV about sick animals and she came out to me crying. She is just so super sensitive.
I am holding up okay with all the stress. I am not quite sure what is going on right now. We should have everything nailed down here in a few weeks. We are planning another trip down to Battle Ground to home search.
We are also very sad that we won't be making the family camp trip this year. It just isn't in the cards for us. Hopefully after this year things will finally settle down and life will become normal.
Loves and kisses to all.
Comments
David, it WILL happen for you. It looks like this is your test on this earth life. And you are weathering it admirably. You will get a job you love and one that you deserve. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
When do you plan on making another trip to Battle Ground?
I am really sad that you aren't going to make it to the camp out. We will miss all of you. But I understand that it is an added stress that you don't need right now. We will miss all of you. Next year. There is always next year.
I love you all. Thanks for blogging. It gives me a chance to stay close to you all of you. You are in my thoughts and my prayers.
Love to all.
Mom